Join us for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur!
Please read the current bulletin for more information about Zooming through services and creating your sanctuary at home.
Tashlich and Shofar Blowing
Join us for Tashlich on Sunday, Sept 20 at 4 pm at the South Dock of the Waltham Watch Factory. Please sign up ahead of time by contacting Susan Holbert to be assigned to a small group and observe social distancing. Print the directions and map, and this sheet containing prayers and readings for Tashlich to bring with you. Also bring your crumbs (or bird seed or wood chips to be environmentally friendly), face mask, and hand sanitizer. And a shofar if you have one!
Rosh Hashanah Services
All services will be broadcast on Zoom. Please be sure to enter your full name in the waiting room so we know who you are before we let you in. Click on the links below to join.
High Holy Day Zoom Links
- September 27, 5:45pm, Kol Nidre: Click Here
- September 28, 9:30am, Yom Kippur: Click Here
- September 28, 2pm, Yom Kippur Discussion led by Susan Holbert: Click Here
- September 28, 5:00pm, Mincha: Click Here
- September 28, 6:15pm, Neilah: Click Here
- September 28, 7:15pm, Shofar: Click Here
- October 3, 10:30am, Sukkot Yom Tov Day 1: Click Here
- October 4, 10:30am, Sukkot Yom Tov Day 2: Click Here
- October 10, 10:30am, Shemini Atzeret: Click Here
- October 11, 10:30am, Simchat Torah: Click Here
- October 17, 10:30am, Shabbat Bereishit: Click Here
Several congregants will be participating in the service by video.
Links for Yom Kippur will be up next week.
We will be using Machzor Lev Shalem as our holy day prayer book as we have for the past several years. We will not be sharing the pages from the machzor on the screen during the service.
To pick up a book, please notify Andrea Baron in the Temple office. You will sign a form agreeing to return the book(s) by November 1, or agree to pay a replacement cost of $54 per book. Please remember to wear a mask and observe social distancing when picking up your books in person.
You can access a digital copy of the machzor by creating an account at http://issuu.com . Then visit the webpage https://issuu.com/store/code and enter the access code X3KYNKXS, Accept the terms of service and click the Redeem Publication button. Please note that this license allows you to view the machzor on your computer.